Welcome to CIFCN
Chartered Institute of Finance and Control of Nigeria (CIFCN) (formerly Institute of Finance and Control of Nigeria) is registered under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) 1990, as a professional institute, after securing the approvals of the Federal Ministries of Education and Justice.
The Institute is dedicated principally to promoting efficient financial management and control, due process, accountability and transparency, through capacity building with a view to overcoming poor financial management and control in both the private and public sectors of the Nigerian economy.
It is the mandate of the Institute to build and develop the skills and capacity of its members and other finance professionals who will have attitudinal change towards finance management by evolving sound Financial Control Systems. It will also regulate its members' activities, set ethical standards, promote professional transparency, accountability and integrity.
Membership benefits includes:
1. Members will acquire skills that will make them professionals in budgeting planning, financial consultancy, inventory control/analysis, financial analysis and public finance.
2. Members will be more marketable in the highly competitive labour market with the financial skills acquired from the institute.
3. The institute will develop members skills and technology based knowledge crucial to the success of a new culture in finance and financial control.
4. The Institute will stimulate in its members, a deeper understanding of control systems in finance that are success factors in the implementation of corporate finance policies of organizations.
5. The institute offers members excellent opportunity for career development. Read More
1. Download Participant's Form for Executire Mandatory Trainning/Certification Programme in Dubai. Details Here
2. Fellowship Award Night and Associate Induction. Details Here
3. CIFCN Partners with the
Office of the Special Adviser to the President on Ethics and Values. Details